Sunday, June 27, 2010

Trying Again

Ok, so my new approach to this is going to be just starting with what is happening in life right now, and if I feel like it (and hopefully I will) I will try doing posts about things that happened in the past. I'm doing it this way because if I tried to start with the past and work my way forward I would never get anything done because I would feel so overwhelmed. So hopefully this will help me stay on top of it if I just from from now to the future with a few glimpses of the past mixed in.

I'm really excited about this because I really do want to be keeping a journal, two actually, one for me and one for Isabell, but right now I'm not doing either. I'm hoping this will help because I like typing better than writing and it's much quicker. But of course whenever I start a new project I get really excited about it and then I quickly loose moment, so we will just have to see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment